Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Lift
bullaculla on thumpertalk.com
Homemade motorcycle lift machined from aluminum. Base center and column are both of solid AL, while the lifting collar was machined from stainless steel. Bearings are oilite. The lift section incorporates a bleeder valve as a means of settling the bike slowly while lowering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!