Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Lift
bullaculla on thumpertalk.com
Homemade motorcycle lift machined from aluminum. Base center and column are both of solid AL, while the lifting collar was machined from stainless steel. Bearings are oilite. The lift section incorporates a bleeder valve as a means of settling the bike slowly while lowering.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!