Homemade Motorcycle Manometer
fallzboater on vfrdiscussion.com
Homemade motorcycle manometer constructed from 32' of 1/4" ID vinyl tubing, plastic hose adaptors, T-fittings, and a length of wood. Utilizes fork oil as the measuring fluid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!