Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Parts Washer
Duane Ausherman on w6rec.com
Homemade motorcycle parts washer constructed from a discarded sink, angle iron frame, a 5-gallon bucket, and utilizing a 15-gallon drum as a tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!