Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Parts Washer
Duane Ausherman on w6rec.com
Homemade motorcycle parts washer constructed from a discarded sink, angle iron frame, a 5-gallon bucket, and utilizing a 15-gallon drum as a tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!