Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Ramp
The Fons on hdforums.com
Homemade motorcycle ramp intended to facilitate the process of transferring a bike to and from a pickup bed. Constructed from two 2x8x10s, the ramp is secured to the truck's trailer hitch via eye bolts and straps. Sandpaper strips on top serve to improve traction.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!