Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Ramp
The Fons on hdforums.com
Homemade motorcycle ramp intended to facilitate the process of transferring a bike to and from a pickup bed. Constructed from two 2x8x10s, the ramp is secured to the truck's trailer hitch via eye bolts and straps. Sandpaper strips on top serve to improve traction.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!