Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Stand
Dave in Wi on advrider.com
Homemade motorcycle stand constructed from lengths of 2x4, angle brackets, and zip ties. The wooden blocks in contact with the frame received concave profiles to correspond with the frame tubes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!