Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Timing Setup
popelli on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade degree wheel and pointer arrangement intended to facilitate the process of setting the timing of a twin-point ignition system. Consisting of a degree wheel fixture threaded into the crankshaft nut and a pointer affixed to a threaded rod located in one of the primary cover screw holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!