Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Timing Setup
popelli on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade degree wheel and pointer arrangement intended to facilitate the process of setting the timing of a twin-point ignition system. Consisting of a degree wheel fixture threaded into the crankshaft nut and a pointer affixed to a threaded rod located in one of the primary cover screw holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!