Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Timing Setup
popelli on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade degree wheel and pointer arrangement intended to facilitate the process of setting the timing of a twin-point ignition system. Consisting of a degree wheel fixture threaded into the crankshaft nut and a pointer affixed to a threaded rod located in one of the primary cover screw holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!