Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Tire Changing Fixture
Bluto on homemadetools.net
Homemade motorcycle tire changing fixture constructed from plywood and a cut-off section of bucket. Components are attached with screws and angle iron. A wingnut running on 5/8" threaded rod supplies the necessary force. Assembly is intended to be vice-mounted.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!