Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Tire Changing Fixture
Bluto on homemadetools.net
Homemade motorcycle tire changing fixture constructed from plywood and a cut-off section of bucket. Components are attached with screws and angle iron. A wingnut running on 5/8" threaded rod supplies the necessary force. Assembly is intended to be vice-mounted.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!