Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Wheel Chock
Bumpstick on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade motorcycle wheel chock fabricated from flat bar and angle iron. Adjustabiity is provided by a threaded rod running through a coupling nut and bearing on the tire. A socket at the opposite end of the threaded rod permits faster tightening of the chock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!