Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Wheel Lacing Fixture
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade wheel lacing fixture intended to facilitate the process of centering a motorcycle rim and axle for the initial lacing steps. Consists of a scribed circle the diameter of the rim and wood blocks to secure the rim in place. A hole in the center serves to position the axle. Shims create any required offset.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!