Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Wheel Lacing Fixture
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade wheel lacing fixture intended to facilitate the process of centering a motorcycle rim and axle for the initial lacing steps. Consists of a scribed circle the diameter of the rim and wood blocks to secure the rim in place. A hole in the center serves to position the axle. Shims create any required offset.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!