Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Workstand
dboyenga on hdforums.com
Homemade motorcycle workstand capable of being utilized for both storage and maintenance purposes. Constructed from 1.25" square tubing, it is 16" tall and 21" wide. A foam rubber strip on top serves both to protect the bike's frame and to prevent slippage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!