Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorized Bead Roller Conversion
JaysinSpaceman on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade motorized bead roller conversion powered by a variable-speed DC treadmill motor. Connected to a gearbox with appropriate ratios, it can yield speeds of 4 to 30 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!