Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorized Bead Roller Conversion
JaysinSpaceman on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade motorized bead roller conversion powered by a variable-speed DC treadmill motor. Connected to a gearbox with appropriate ratios, it can yield speeds of 4 to 30 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!