Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorized Bead Roller Conversion
JaysinSpaceman on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade motorized bead roller conversion powered by a variable-speed DC treadmill motor. Connected to a gearbox with appropriate ratios, it can yield speeds of 4 to 30 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!