Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Moving Steady
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade moving steady intended to fit a Sieg lathe's modified cross slide. Features a 46mm diameter throat. Top portion and base machined from flat steel and fastened together with M5 screws. Fingers are 12mm square brass. M5 locking screws secure the fingers into recesses on the top section.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!