Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT Arbor Removal Tool
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing a frozen MT arbor. Fashioned from an iron pipe plug with an internal thread machined into it to accept an externally threaded rod. A brass cap at the end of the rod serves to prevent arbor damage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!