Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!