Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT2 Boring Head
Homemade MT2 boring head featuring two, 12mm boring bar slots. MT2 taper machined from a section of 3/4" round bar. Boring head fabricated from 50mm round steel bar. M3 studding utilized for the feed screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!