Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 Center Drill Holder & Bull Nose Live Center
Boostinjdm on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade MT3 center drill holder and bull nose live center. The MT3 center drill holder was cut and fitted with 6203 bearings. Bull nose was fabricated from stock and designed to turn on integral bearings. The nose was drilled and tapped to take a bolt and then shaped in the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!