Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 Center Drill Holder & Bull Nose Live Center
Boostinjdm on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade MT3 center drill holder and bull nose live center. The MT3 center drill holder was cut and fitted with 6203 bearings. Bull nose was fabricated from stock and designed to turn on integral bearings. The nose was drilled and tapped to take a bolt and then shaped in the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!