Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 Center Drill Holder & Bull Nose Live Center
Boostinjdm on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade MT3 center drill holder and bull nose live center. The MT3 center drill holder was cut and fitted with 6203 bearings. Bull nose was fabricated from stock and designed to turn on integral bearings. The nose was drilled and tapped to take a bolt and then shaped in the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!