Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 To MT2 Sleeve Modification
tonyfoale on homemadetools.net
Homemade MT3 to MT2 sleeve modification constructed from a surplus MT3 sleeve. Modification was performed in order to fit a 5C collet for a sharpening task.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!