Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 Tool Holder for Clarkson MKI
mattinker on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade MT3 tool holder featuring a ZA12 block bored with a 30mm hole to accommodate the MT3 shaft. Block is mounted to the universal joint with 14mm studs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!