Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MT3 Tool Holder for Clarkson MKI
mattinker on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade MT3 tool holder featuring a ZA12 block bored with a 30mm hole to accommodate the MT3 shaft. Block is mounted to the universal joint with 14mm studs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!