Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Point Gear Cutters
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade multi-point gear cutters intended for use on a Taig lathe. Setup includes: drilling template, gear profile cutter, turning arbor, and toolpost-mounted cutter holder. Gear cutter material is O-1 tool steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!