Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Purpose Workbench
DanTheLumberJockMan on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-purpose workbench capable of functioning as a downdraft table, an air filter, an outfeed table, and a finishing surface. Drawers provide space for tool storage. Constructed from birch plywood with a maple top.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!