Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Purpose Workbench
DanTheLumberJockMan on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-purpose workbench capable of functioning as a downdraft table, an air filter, an outfeed table, and a finishing surface. Drawers provide space for tool storage. Constructed from birch plywood with a maple top.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!