Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi Sander
Jambutty john on homemadetools.net
Homemade multi sander constructed from lumber, grinding wheels, a power switch, and an electric drill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Power transformer
- Stretch Your Own Canvas (Canvas P...
- Using a steel rule for setting in...
- Vintage ribbon loom for making wa...
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!