Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Tool Table
steliart on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-tool table intended to hold a drill press, sander, jigsaw, circular saw, and a router lift. Also incorporates five storage drawers, an 8-outlet power strip, and outfeed attachments. Caster-mounted for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!