Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Tool Table
steliart on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-tool table intended to hold a drill press, sander, jigsaw, circular saw, and a router lift. Also incorporates five storage drawers, an 8-outlet power strip, and outfeed attachments. Caster-mounted for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!