Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multiples Jig
Kim Carleton Graves on woodcentral.com
Homemade multiples jig intended to facilitate the process of cutting straight-edged shapes on both bandsaws and table saws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!