Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multipurpose Work Cart
Cory on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multipurpose work cart also intended to function as an assembly table and outfeed table. The top was replaced with a dual layer of 3/4" MDF, while pegboard replaced the backing. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!