Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multipurpose Work Cart
Cory on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multipurpose work cart also intended to function as an assembly table and outfeed table. The top was replaced with a dual layer of 3/4" MDF, while pegboard replaced the backing. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!