Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multipurpose Work Cart
Cory on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multipurpose work cart also intended to function as an assembly table and outfeed table. The top was replaced with a dual layer of 3/4" MDF, while pegboard replaced the backing. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!