Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Neck Leveling Jig
Rickett Customs on talkbass.com
Homemade neck leveling jig constructed from mahogany, MDF, threaded rod, and nuts. Accommodates long and short scale bass guitars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!