Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Neoprene Shrouds
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade neoprene shrouds fashioned by gluing sticks to the sheets. Embedded magnets enable the neoprene to be affixed wherever necessary to protect hard-to-clean areas from chips and swarf.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!