Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Newfangled Workbench
eddie on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench based on the design by John White. Constructed from a combination of Douglar fir and yellow pine, it features a middle well with clamps, an electrical power strip on one of the back legs, and a line level embedded horizontally.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!