Homemade Nibbler Modifications
Mike on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modifications to a sheet metal nibbler powered by an electric drill. Involves the fabrication of an adaptor with one hex end and one threaded end. Adaptor is turned to size and heat treated. PVC tube is fitted to the collars on the drill and the nibbler head.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!