Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nibbler Table
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade nibbler table designed around a drill-powered nibbler. Table consists of an oak baseboard, aluminum brackets, steel plate table top, and four support pillars. U-shaped bracket cast using the lost foam method. Drill and nibbler head secured underneath the table by two brackets. Fence is aluminum angle with two steel clamps on each end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!