Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nibbler Table
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade nibbler table designed around a drill-powered nibbler. Table consists of an oak baseboard, aluminum brackets, steel plate table top, and four support pillars. U-shaped bracket cast using the lost foam method. Drill and nibbler head secured underneath the table by two brackets. Fence is aluminum angle with two steel clamps on each end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!