Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nipple Wrench
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade nipple wrench intended to facilitate the removal and reinstallation of cylinder nipples on cap and ball revolvers. Drill rod is utilized for the shaft, with the working end hardened and tempered. Knob (with integral nipple pick) and crossbar are made of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!