Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nipple Wrench
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade nipple wrench intended to facilitate the removal and reinstallation of cylinder nipples on cap and ball revolvers. Drill rod is utilized for the shaft, with the working end hardened and tempered. Knob (with integral nipple pick) and crossbar are made of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!