Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Non-Slip Machinery Handle
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade non-slip machinery handle created by repurposing a sport sock as a cover for oily machine tool handles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!