Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Non-Slip Machinery Handle
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade non-slip machinery handle created by repurposing a sport sock as a cover for oily machine tool handles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!