Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Non-Slip Machinery Handle
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade non-slip machinery handle created by repurposing a sport sock as a cover for oily machine tool handles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!