Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Notcher for Rectangular and Round Tubes
wyn on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade tube notcher and jig designed for a pedestal drill. Made specifically to cut notches on 2" x 1" rectangular tubes and 1" round tubes. Mounted and secured to the table with bolts, one G-clamp, and one table clamp. Incorporates a round end stop to fit cut notches and ensure correct length. Base is made from 1/2" plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!