Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Notcher for Rectangular and Round Tubes
wyn on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade tube notcher and jig designed for a pedestal drill. Made specifically to cut notches on 2" x 1" rectangular tubes and 1" round tubes. Mounted and secured to the table with bolts, one G-clamp, and one table clamp. Incorporates a round end stop to fit cut notches and ensure correct length. Base is made from 1/2" plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!