Homemade Novel Quick Change Tool Post
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade quick change tool post featuring an expanding pillar. Accommodates two HSS tools. Height adjustable. Pillar consists of a 10mm bolt, conical washer, pillar, and step plate. Assembly is bolted to the top slide. Tool holders fabricated from blocks of 50 x 50 x 25mm mild steel. 5mm socket head screws secure the tools to the holders.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!