Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Novel Quick Change Tool Post
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade quick change tool post featuring an expanding pillar. Accommodates two HSS tools. Height adjustable. Pillar consists of a 10mm bolt, conical washer, pillar, and step plate. Assembly is bolted to the top slide. Tool holders fabricated from blocks of 50 x 50 x 25mm mild steel. 5mm socket head screws secure the tools to the holders.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!