Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Novel Quick Change Tool Post
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade quick change tool post featuring an expanding pillar. Accommodates two HSS tools. Height adjustable. Pillar consists of a 10mm bolt, conical washer, pillar, and step plate. Assembly is bolted to the top slide. Tool holders fabricated from blocks of 50 x 50 x 25mm mild steel. 5mm socket head screws secure the tools to the holders.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!