Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Number Stamp Holder for Pillar Tool
Homemade number stamp holder for pillar tool machined from aluminum. Tool consists of an "H" shaped holder fitted into a slotted round bar. Grub screws secure the center section to the outer component. Accepts 6.2 mm and 8 mm square stamps, which are held in place by means of a rare earth magnet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!