Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nut Socket
Schabelmj on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade nut socket adapted from an ordinary unit and intended to facilitate ratchet access into prohibitively tight spaces. Fabricated by machining hex faces onto the socket and using a box wrench to turn it.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!