Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nut Starter
KLboxeR on advrider.com
Homemade nut starter consisting of a long zip tie either glued to or wrapped around the body of the nut. The zip tie is bent as necessary to best position the nut in areas too restricted for direct manual placement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
- Resistors for current measurement
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!