Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Nut Starter
KLboxeR on advrider.com
Homemade nut starter consisting of a long zip tie either glued to or wrapped around the body of the nut. The zip tie is bent as necessary to best position the nut in areas too restricted for direct manual placement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!