Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Offset Taper Center
C.W. Woodson on vintageprojects.com
Homemade offset tailstock center intended to facilitate taper turning operations. Consists of a drill pad and a slotted crossbar supporting a 60° point. Center point is machined from tool steel, then hardened and tempered. Range: 0 to 0.625" from the center.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!