Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ohlins Preload Adjuster
MCMXCIVRS on advrider.com
Homemade Ohlins preload adjuster constructed from a surplus 8mm hex bit and a lathe-turned aluminum handle. A label displaying the preload settings is attached to the tool's shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!