Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Applicator
ChuckM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade camellia oil applicator for hand tools consisting of a cotton swab and a repurposed plastic medicine bottle. Intended as part of a rust-prevention system in combination with silica gel dehumidifiers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!