Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Applicator
ChuckM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade camellia oil applicator for hand tools consisting of a cotton swab and a repurposed plastic medicine bottle. Intended as part of a rust-prevention system in combination with silica gel dehumidifiers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!