Homemade Oil Burner
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade, "box" type waste oil burner. Body fabricated from sheet metal. Utilizes an air blower to atomize oil and supply air for combustion.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!