Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Burner
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade oil burner intended for foundry use. Constructed from 1-1/2" pipe, surplus oil and propane fittings, and pneumatic quick-connects.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!