Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Cooler Flushing Fixture
widebody911 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade oil cooler flushing fixture adapted from a wash tank. Pump-powered, the unit features an adaptor plate to facilitate cooler mounting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!