Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Cooler Leak Testing Fixture
luftpirate on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade oil cooler leaking testing fixture consisting of two rubber hoses. One is plugged, while the other features a Schrader valve. Both are attached to the unit, which is then submerged in water while pressurized air is introduced via the valve. Leaks will be self-evident.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!