Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Cooler Leak Testing Fixture
luftpirate on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade oil cooler leaking testing fixture consisting of two rubber hoses. One is plugged, while the other features a Schrader valve. Both are attached to the unit, which is then submerged in water while pressurized air is introduced via the valve. Leaks will be self-evident.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!