Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Filter Wrench
Phil B on instructables.com
Homemade oil filter wrench fabricated from a length of black iron pipe, an end cap, and two lengths of bicycle chain.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!