Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Pump
rocklobster87 on pirate4x4.com
Homemade oil pump constructed from a pressure sprayer, pressure gauge, dump valve, hose, and copper tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!