Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Seal Press
PanamaExpat on therangerstation.com
Homemade oil seal press constructed from a short length of steel pipe and a galvanized plate. Flywheel bolts are inserted and tightened to press the seal into place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!