Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Transfer Pressurizer
depami on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade oil transfer pressurizer adapted from a mayonnaise jar and intended as an aid in reaching restricted-access fill holes in differential and transmission housings. Unit incorporates two fittings, one to admit pressurized air and one to route a hose to the bottom of the jar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!