Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Transfer Pressurizer
depami on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade oil transfer pressurizer adapted from a mayonnaise jar and intended as an aid in reaching restricted-access fill holes in differential and transmission housings. Unit incorporates two fittings, one to admit pressurized air and one to route a hose to the bottom of the jar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!