Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Old Man (Drilling Aid)
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade old man drilling aid intended to provide additional downward pressure during drilling operations. Consists of a perforated plate and a rod. The plate is fixed to the table through the use of either hold downs or C-clamps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!