Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Old Man (Drilling Aid)
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade old man drilling aid intended to provide additional downward pressure during drilling operations. Consists of a perforated plate and a rod. The plate is fixed to the table through the use of either hold downs or C-clamps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!