Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade On-Bike Runout Indicator
gggGary on xs650.com
Homemade runout indicator for a motorcycle wheel consisting of a dial indicator mounted to a fork leg. Fabricated be removing the head from a long 3/8" bolt and welding the threaded portion to a nut and washer pair.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!