Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade On-Bike Wheel Truing Setup
Ebola Monkey on xs650.com
Homemade truing setup for a motorcycle wheel intended to function with the wheel mounted to the bike. Constructed from a length of square steel tubing, a matching length of wooden 2x2, and a pair of sliding clamps. The motorcycle's front wheel is raised off the ground and a dial indicator with a magnetic base is attached to the steel tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!