Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade On-Bike Wheel Truing Setup
Ebola Monkey on xs650.com
Homemade truing setup for a motorcycle wheel intended to function with the wheel mounted to the bike. Constructed from a length of square steel tubing, a matching length of wooden 2x2, and a pair of sliding clamps. The motorcycle's front wheel is raised off the ground and a dial indicator with a magnetic base is attached to the steel tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!