Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade On-Location Chainsaw Mill
Walter Rodler on woodgears.ca
Homemade, on-location chainsaw mill utilizing modified motorcycle jacks for lifting and support purposes. Includes a chainsaw jig for cutting boards to a specific thickness, as well as for cutting wedge-shaped boards for clapboard siding. Mill is towed in a custom-built ATV trailer, which can be easily broken down and loaded into a pickup truck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!